So Ammonia actually managed to surprise me with this one! He convinced me I needed to go to Antelope Island to watch the sunset and have a little picnic. He bribed me by saying I could open my birthday present early if I went! It was so pretty and calm out there that night! He gave me my birthday present (not a ring) so I was not suspecting a proposal. We decided to go for a walk down the beach during the sunset. He offered to hold my drink, said he needed to put it down for a minute, but then got on one knee. My response? "What are you doing? Get up!" What was I thinking : EEWWW I don't want my drink on the shrimpy ground, he's going to be so dirty, oooohhhh wait I get it! So then he proposed, I figured out what was happening, and I said yes. Now we get to live happily ever after, right?
15 years ago
4 comments:
Congratulations! That is a nice ring, wow, did he sell his soul to afford that? I am very happy for both of you.
Shannon Jenkins
I'm so excited for you to get married!!! I am even more impressed that Ammonia could keep the whole proposal and ring a secret. Congratulations to both of you.
Jolene
Jamie,
I just realized you can't get married, because your name would be Jamie Jenkins (and its already too confusing at work to have three JJ names- Joanna Johnson, Jolene Johnson, and Jocelyn Jackman).
Just kidding, we'll figure something out.
Jolene
Jamie, I love the blog. Now I can keep tabs on you even though we never work together. -Miriam
Post a Comment